« Antiques Outside: Patty's Garden |
| Old Summit Antique Show Tempting Textiles »
First I had some pink felt, fabric scraps and some thread, so I made pink hearts.
I put the pink hearts in a compote, but decided they needed a higher purpose.
So I sewed the hearts to a piece of wool.
But the hearts seemed too spread out, with too much space in between, so I stitched a grid behind them.
They still seemed kind of lonely and discombobulated, so I started adding some stitching.
And some salvaged bits from old linens.
It's better, it's closer, but it's not done yet.
Posted at 11:01 AM in arts & crafts, Stitching and Sewing | Permalink